Tell your Story!

Tell your Story!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Loving Sun Flare!



I am in love with Sun flare! I have been playing major "catch up" and this one caught my eye so I thought I would share. This shot was taken while I was in Tenn. for a Senior workshop given by Steve and Shelley Harrington of Garland, Utah. Take a moment and check out their work at www.SteveHarrington.net . Amazing stuff!

I am booking 2010 Senior sessions now for Spring and Summer 2009. To book yours, you can give me a call @ 834-6116.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this shot Debbie! The colors are great and it's really funky looking.

Jay

Anonymous said...

Great shot.

I love the flare.

LJ

Kristy Roberts said...

I love this shot! Pretty girl! Very chic and trendy!

Jillian Bickle Photography said...

Great shot! I love the angle of this, and the sun glare is awesome. She looks beautiful! Keep up the awesome photos.

About Me

Camas, Washington, United States
It's funny how hard it can be to write about yourself. I just sit here and stare at the computer..Where to begin? LOL... I will just keep it simple and list the things that I love the most...My husband Brad, my 3 girls Lindsey, Lauren and McKinsey (In no particular order girls!) lol...My Home, my Bengal Carter, who's nickname is "Tarter Sauce". Not sure why, but it's funny...Living in Camas, but I do miss the warm Calif. weather...Oh, I can't forget Los Dos Compadres! Best Mexican Restaurant around! What I LOVE to do for fun..Play Soccer, a bit of Golf (warm weather only please), Sking on Mt. Hood and Jet-Sking on the Columbia River!!! :) I also coach McKinsey's Soccer team..Go Cool Cats! And going to Maui in the winter time!